Monday, April 29, 2013

The Auspices of Love

So many years ago;

Close like yesterday.

Far away like a lifetime ago.

 

39 years old.

Nothing to show for it.

Except pain, tears and self destruction.

 

Doors opened with the flashing of a still blade.

Hearts opened, emotion spilled.

On stage and life.

 

Diversity of age, race and outlook.

So many ideas never before dreamt of.

Let alone pondered.

 

I am not alone!

Soul family, blood family.

Love.

 

Ordinary Angels.

Unaware of their “angelic” qualities.

Or “Fae” attributes.

 

Just people like you and me.

Doing the best that they can.

Holding up a candle in the darkness.

 

55 Years old.

I’m not a rich man.

But I have a treasure trove of family.

 

Blood and Soul.

Who wrap around me as I do them.

Watch out for each other.

 

Share this special magic.

I see in their hearts.

This magic, I think better known, as the auspices of love.

 

K.J.K. – 1/12/2012

 

No comments: